Parish Mission Statement
Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish is a Roman Catholic family of faith under the patronage of Mary, our Blessed Mother. Embraced by the Father’s love, nourished by Jesus in Word and Sacrament, and inspired by the Holy Spirit we commit ourselves to proclaiming and living the Good News of Salvation.
News & Events
- New Summer Mass Schedule:
- Saturday evening remains the same.
- Sunday no longer has 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Mass.
- Sunday Masses are 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., and 11:00 a.m.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace Church has an active youth group. Those interested can email the address on the flier.
- Please check out the 2015 Catholic Youth Rally at Six Flags
- Read the article in the Trenton Monitor about World Mission Sunday Mass held at Our Lady Queen of Peace.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace is now on Facebook: Please Like Us.
- Click here to see the slideshow from Fr. Rick Tofani’s Memorial Concert on August 29, 2014.
- Read the article in the Trenton Monitor regarding our Corpus Christi celebration.
- Click here to see the slideshow from the Thanksgiving Celebration for Deacon John O’Donnell on May, 17, 2014.
- Click here to see the slideshow from the May Crowning of Our Lady.
- Pictures from our annual Epiphany celebration with our neighbors and friends from St. Paul’s Lutheran Church.
- Baptism classes are offered at our parish. Please call the parish office for more information.